The Terry Group is seeking full-time entry level actuarial analysts to contribute to the work of client teams in healthcare and data analytics.
- Process and analyze large datasets for statistical trends and strategic insights
- Develop and execute models for pricing, reserving, valuation and healthcare strategy projects
- Prepare reports and client presentation materials
- Contribute to research and thought leadership initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, economics, or a related field.
- Relevant prior experience considered a plus, but not required.
- Strong computer, modeling, and research skills. Strong proficiency with Excel and/or Tableau. Programming knowledge in SQL and/or Python a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.