If you are optimistic that the answer to the question posed above is “yes,” you are in good company with our panelists — leaders from health systems, insurance plans, retailers, health technology, self-insured employers and biopharmaceutical organizations.
There is no single, magic solution for those seeking to address health inequities. Each organization will inevitably chart its own pathway, driven by both altruistic motivations and real-world practicalities.
Join us for this pragmatic discussion among our panelists, who have all been grappling with this timely issue from various perspectives.
- Judy Ashworth, MD, Acting Chief Medical Officer for Harm Reduction Therapeutics and Ceruvia Lifesciences
- Niyum Gandhi, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, Mass General Brigham
- Carrie Nelson, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Amwell
- Soujanya (Chinni) Pulluru, MD, Vice President, Clinical Operations, Walmart Health Omnichannel
- Frank Ulibarri, Former President of Aetna Georgia, Louisiana, Alabama and Mississippi
- Marty Webb, Former VP Global Benefits, AT&T
- Tom Terry, CEO of The Terry Group (Moderator)